Terahertz Hexapentakis Gold Bracelet 10mm + 4mm
A touch of class combining the six sided hexapentakis terahertz beads contrasting with smaller gold coloured beads. A 10mm terahertz bead offering the full power of terahertz stone while maintaining beauty, class and style.
- 10mm hexagon faceted Terahertz Stone beads and 4mm round gold coloured beads.
- Strong double strand black elastic inner cord
- Suitable for females
The inner cord is black elastic rubber. The elasticity allows the bracelet to be easily and quickly put on and taken off, creates a good fit for any size wrist and is very comfortable.
Sizing and Fit
- Due to the set sizes of the terahertz beads, the sizes of the bracelets are rounded to the closest half inch measurement. The standard deviation is approxiamtely no greater than plus or minus a quarter inch of the displayed sizes.
- The elastic cord allows for a comforatable fit regarless of the deviation.
- Measure your wrist with a tape measure then choose a size you would like. A comfortable firm fit will be about the same size as your wrist measurement. Choose half to one inch longer in size for a slightly looser fit.
- Our bracelet measurements are the inner circumference of the bracelets.
- We can make bigger or smaller custom sizes and custom bead arrangements, please contact us to organise.
- Sizes, weights and hole positions are approximate and can vary slightly among the same product.
- Terahertz products are individually hand made and are not free of imperfections which may include small air bubbles or pockets, small scratch or polishing marks and shape and size can vary slightly among the same product and which is displayed on our website.
- Terahertz stone by its very nature is a light weighing stone. Larger products such as scrapers will have a bigger and faster effect when conducting the ice test, as compared to small terahertz stone beads.
- Terahertz stone natural color is silver. Due to light, reflections and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly to the actual color of the product under different lighting conditions.